Trinity Yard, London E1
Trinity Yard comprises just nine architect-designed, luxury apartments hidden away in a tranquil, private, landscaped courtyard off Mile End Road, E1.
Each apartment is immaculately finished to a high specification, offering the style, quality and smart home functionality that urban professionals rightly expect. All benefit from the shared courtyard and most have balconies, private courtyard gardens or terraces.
- spacious, sunny, open-plan reception rooms
- walnut floors in reception areas, bedrooms and entrance halls
- full height walnut doors throughout
- double volume, "loft style" ceilings to some apartments
- under-floor heating powered by air source heat pump (with booster option)
- Sonos wireless audio system with discreet, fitted, SpeakerCraft ceiling speakers throughout, wired for Sky and Freeview
- CAT6 data plates throughout.
- ultra-modern white lacquered units with soft close function
- Bosch integrated appliances: oven, induction hob, dish washer, washer/dryer and extractor fan
- black and white terrazzo work surfaces and cool grey glass splash-backs.
- limestone floors
- opaque 'eau de nil' glass walls in all bathrooms
- contemporary Hansgrohe thermostatically-controlled taps and wall-mounted showers
- wall-hung Duravit sanitary ware with concealed cisterns; Duravit hand basins
- concealed bespoke cupboards in master bathrooms.
- media cupboard: for wifi hub and media equipment, leaving living spaces free of cables and clutter.
- secure hands-free audio/video keyless (code and fob operated) entry system
- 8 person lift to all floors, with private access to the penthouse
- landscaped courtyard